Dr N. Al-Naser
General Practitioner (VR) MB ChB, FRACGP
Dr Al-Naser graduated in 1992 as a VR’d Medical Practitioner. Dr. Al-Naser has a special interest in minor surgery and skin cancer and has completed a certificate in primary skin cancer surgery, which he adds to his experience in minor surgeries which includes the removal of benign cysts and circumcision. Dr Al-Naser speaks English and Arabic.
Dr Svitlana Saburova
Dr Svitlana Saburova, general practitioner, graduated in 1999 from Ukraine, holds an MBBS MD (General Practice/Family medicine); Diploma in Child Health, Diploma in Primary Care Skin Cancer – Medicine and Surgery and Diploma in Advanced Clinical Hypnosis and Focused Psychological Strategies.
Dr Saburova is a member of RACGP, Australasian Academy of Anti-ageing Medicine and the Australian Medical Acupuncturist College (AMAC).
Dr Saburova’s diverse interests include:
- Integrative medicine and mind/body medicine
- Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Weight loss management
- Focused psychological therapies
- Child health
- Women’s health and fertility/Preconception counselling and Antenatal care
- Contraception and family planning (including Mirena insertion)
- Minor surgery/Skin cancers checks and removals
Dr Saburova is fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Hindi and Urdu.
Dr Saiful Ansary
Dr Mohammad Khan
Dr Najat Kushada
Dr Naveena Sunkaraneni
Dr Naveena Sunkaraneni has trained and practiced in the UK. Apart from having fellowship in RACGP, she also holds additional qualifications in DRCOG and MRCGP.
Dr. Sunkaraneni has a special interest in women’s health and family planning including procedures like IUD Insertions and removals.
Apart from English, she can also speak in Hindi Telugu.
Areas of interest include:
- Women’s health and family planning
- Children’s health
- Chronic Disease Management
- IUD Insertions and Removals
Dr Michael Drane